Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My OWN Chair

I have my OWN chair now! Its great! It moves all sorts of ways, I can sit back, sit forward, sit high, and low! Its amazing. My whole family pitched in and got me the best chair ever! Its really cool. The first time I sat in it I just laughed and laughed, it was great! And the best part of all with this chair, is I get to eat in it! And I LOVE to eat! I am already over 18 lbs. Its almost time for me to get a big girl car seat! So I can watch Mommy and Daddy when they drive!

Hmm, I can't decide what to play with; my new swim suit, or my new chair.....BYE!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty cool chair, keara. did you know that you can gnaw on the tray too when you're teething? it makes a pretty good teether.

Anonymous said...

westmant here pop in to say hi:)
Keara make sure you get your own pc soon say your can join the flock.