Thursday, February 15, 2007

Are you Talking to ME?!

If you are, GET READY~

I am going to SCREAM cause I am a scaredy cat! You see, if I am out, and you are out, and I happen to see you.... I will cry in your face! Today I have discovered how I can get MORE attention from my parents. By crying when other people say hello, or how cute I am... or even just being in the same room as me. Its funny cause everyone scrambles to get away or to stop me, and it makes me laugh.

Once I started being nicer to Aunty Cari, I got the coolest present today, its Mine and Mommies FAVORITE book. Guess How Much I Love You. She also gave me Little Nut Brown Hare, and Big Nut Brown Hare. I can already tell that I am going to have to fight Mommy for that present. Cause Mommy really loves it. But SO DO I! Well I know what to do if Mommy tries to take it over.... I will just SCREAM!

My OTHER fun thing I wanted to tell you about was my EXERSAUCER! Mommy says I am supposed to be 4 months once I get to play in there, but cause I am so BIG I get to play in it already! It has all sorts of toys and music to play with, and its also fun to bounce around in. It sure is fun getting bigger and learning all sorts of new things to play with. To think that just last month I didn't even know about Exersaucers, Jolly Jumpers, or TOES!

Speaking of toes.....I better get back to them.... they might be lonely... or dry! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keara, you are very good at making bubbles. very good. i'm glad you learned the tricks of the trade and that you're falling into baby-hood so well. you're doing me proud, keara, you're doing me proud!