Hello again!
Fun things happening for me these days. Did you know I have feet!? And are those things ever cool. The other thing I am really loving these days, is my motorcycle engine sound, it sure makes a mess with all my drool, but it sure is fun to make that sound.
My other FAVORITE thing right now is other little babies. Last night I met Celina, she was 8 months old, was she ever fun to talk to. We sat there for about 10 mins and just talked to one another. I also like to the babies on my BABY EINSTEIN dvd from my Aunty Shawna. Two of them are my friends, and everytime I see them I laugh at them. That gives my mommy some alone time, like for baking a cake for Daddy's birthday. I don't mind giving her some time like that when I get to see my little friends.

I have been trying to spend a little more time on my tummy these days, seeing as I recently learned how to roll over from my tummy to my back. Sometimes I do get pretty frustrated doing it, my head is sure heavy. But I really enjoy when I finally get over from my tummy!
I just got a new friend for Christmas that I have enjoyed playing with. His nose is really tasty. He also has a nice mane to eat. I call him Lion Boy, cause thats what he is! He keeps me company, and like I said, I really like to eat him. Sometimes he doesn't want me to suck on his nose, but I just pull him close and STICK his little nose in my mouth!
I would love to chat more, but I just remembered about my having toes, so I have to go and play with them some more!
Fun things happening for me these days. Did you know I have feet!? And are those things ever cool. The other thing I am really loving these days, is my motorcycle engine sound, it sure makes a mess with all my drool, but it sure is fun to make that sound.
My other FAVORITE thing right now is other little babies. Last night I met Celina, she was 8 months old, was she ever fun to talk to. We sat there for about 10 mins and just talked to one another. I also like to the babies on my BABY EINSTEIN dvd from my Aunty Shawna. Two of them are my friends, and everytime I see them I laugh at them. That gives my mommy some alone time, like for baking a cake for Daddy's birthday. I don't mind giving her some time like that when I get to see my little friends.
I have been trying to spend a little more time on my tummy these days, seeing as I recently learned how to roll over from my tummy to my back. Sometimes I do get pretty frustrated doing it, my head is sure heavy. But I really enjoy when I finally get over from my tummy!
I would love to chat more, but I just remembered about my having toes, so I have to go and play with them some more!


2 comments:
hi keara, i'm glad to see that you updated again. are you excited for valentine's day? i sure am! i'm taking olivia to mcdonalds! what are you doing? i don't think you should offer your valentine's date a taste of your toes... :S bye!
Keara you are the cutest little thing and such a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents. I can't wait to see you again soon! Tell your mom I finally came to see your blog and I love it.
Love Kat
Post a Comment