Well if you can believe it I have more exciting news in my life!
Lately I have been trying to give mom a break with holding my bottle. Its hard sometimes because I am still not the best at controling these crazy hands, but I am working on it.
Even more exciting than that is my adventure with FOOD!!! My tummy has been flip floping, and my doctor said that I was big enough to try rice pablum. Things were going well at the begining,
then...something tasted funny... and I didn't like it! So I told mom and dad! All in all it ended well, cause when I was done crying, I ate the rest of my food, and I sure enjoyed it!
Yum Yum YUM!!!!
Lately I have been trying to give mom a break with holding my bottle. Its hard sometimes because I am still not the best at controling these crazy hands, but I am working on it.
Even more exciting than that is my adventure with FOOD!!! My tummy has been flip floping, and my doctor said that I was big enough to try rice pablum. Things were going well at the begining,
Yum Yum YUM!!!!


1 comment:
mmm... every blog i check today babies are eating... you're making me hungry... mom said i could snack on some cherrios... i'll be back in a bit!
Post a Comment